Enjoy a holiday at the gates to Normandy in the heart of the countryside in an area steeped in natural, architectural, cultural and gourmet heritage...
During your stay at the Camping**** Château de Bouafles in the Eure, explore the area which boasts plenty of charm.
Also discover the array of leisure activities on offer adapted for all ages.
- Les Andélys and Château-Gaillard
- Gaillon and its castle
- Evreux, capital of the Eure
- Giverny, Monet's house and the Impressionist museum
- Rouen, the "town of a hundred bell towers"
- Natural Regional Park Les Boucles de la Seine Normande
- Castles in the Eure : château Gaillard, Vascoeuil, Bizy, Gisors, Martainville
- Religious heritage : Notre Dames des Andélys collegiate, Notre Dame de l'Assomption in Ecouis, Notre Dame de Vernon, Abbey St George de Boscherville, Evreux cathedral.
- Domaine d'Harcourt, a medieval fort and arboretum
- Gisacum, buried town
- Museums : Nicolas Poussin museum in Les Andelys, Art-History-Archeological museum in Evreux, AG Poulain museum, Tosny museum.
- Walks and rambling
- Water activities : cruises, canoë-kayak, pedalo, stand up...
- Quads and go-karting
- Laser game and bowling
- Golf club Evreux and Gaillon
- Tree climbing adventure
- Gourmet visits (markets, restaurants, farms...)
- Rail track in the Eure valley
- Aquaval swimming pool in Gaillon
- Horse riding